Saturday, September 4, 2010

Why NOT me? IZEA, send me to BlogWorld Expo! -UPDATE



A HUGE Thanks goes out to IZEA for selecting me as one of the lucky few to attend BlogWorld New media Expo 2010! I'm sooooo excited and cannot wait to share my adventure with you all! CLICK HERE to see all the winners announced.  




 blogworldincon1813493497_ff965a6ea2


IZEA is partnering with BlogWorld New Media Expo to send 10 bloggers to their conference in Las Vegas this October!


SM111
If I am chosen, this would be my very first blog conference experience ever!


Going to Blog World would be a dream come true! 



Over the past year I have become a social media addict! I love that our global community is getting closer and more connected!


I'm a mom, a wife, daughter, blogger and sociocultural anthropology student...I need a weekend in Vegas!


Were I to be selected, I'd sing the praises of IZEA from California, all the way to Nevada and then some! Because I'm such a new blogger, I don't have any other conflicting sponsors, so IZEA...I need a tattoo of your logo or something! 


I look forward to the great potential learning experience this conference will be! I hope to learn new things about blogging, branding, make connections with other bloggers, get new ideas and of course...have a little fun!


I'll actively keep my readers and followers posted all weekend long and bring back stories, tips, great blog posts and news!


So, what else can I say?


"Pick Me!"