Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am Thankful: Family, Friends and Love :)






Above (and of course all day on Twitter) you'll see #Tweeps all across the web talking about what matters to them the most.


Although the year is not quite over, Thanksgiving is a day of reflection and gratitude. We think about our relationships with people and how they have affected our lives and how we, in-turn have affected theirs. 


Whether seen as 'good' or 'bad', each connection we have to another person in this life is valuable. We can each teach another person something new, or shed a light in their lives for the better.


I am thankful not only today, but all year long for the people in my life who keep me sane: my mother, my father, my husband and my son. (...funny how those are the same 4 people that contribute to my insanity)


Being a 23 year old mother, the past 4 years of my life have been a learning experience; a painful, terrifying, emotional, beautiful, glorious and rewarding experience...and I'm thankful for every minute of it. 


Today I also want to thank YOU: If you're reading this, Thank You! My blogging journey has been one of trial and error, defeats and wonderful successes, and ultimately something that has enriched my life vastly! I am thankful to have met such wonderful people who have taught me new things and embraced me as a friend. I am grateful to you all for being the glorious, kind, welcoming, wonderful individuals that you are!


Finally, I am thankful that today is Saints football! [Happy Saintsgiving!]


Happy Thanksgiving!
...now go eat some turkey!