light coverage DIY tinted moisturizer
Summer is here, and with hot weather, you're going to want to ease up on the makeup.
Tinted moisturizer is a hot Summer makeup beauty item because it's light and clean.
Summer makeup needs to be natural, and since your skin tone will most likely get darker here's a great way to look great all season!
I love Revlon's Custom Creations because you can truly customize your color!
I generally don't use liquid foundation because I have oily skin, but this little 'recipe' is great for all skin types!
1. Get your favorite daily moisturizer. (Ideally you should be using something made for your skin type! If not, now's a great time to find something to address your skin's needs. Be sure it has at least SPF15.) I use Proactiv Oil Free Moisturizer, I like it because it's light and keeps my skin oil free.
2. Use your own liquid foundation, or if you'd like to try the Revlon Custom creations, I totally recommend it so that you can make your own custom shade each day!
Note* Use no more than a pea-sized amount of each product. (The idea is to keep it light. If you need coverage then use the same amount of each, but if not you can use a smaller amount of foundation than moisturizer.)
3. Blend the 2 products on the back of your hand and apply to your face.
4. You can use a translucent powder to set your makeup when you're done. Just apply a very light dusting.
5. All done! Pop on some blush & bronzer for a fabulous glowing Summer look!
What are your favorite Summer beauty tips or products?