Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The LOOK for LESS: Cute Summer Wedges





Last night I was browsing the net on my hunt for cute Summer wedges and I absolutely fell in love with these cute Steve Madden leather sling back wedges.


Photo: Steve Madden-TUSCAAN


Retailing at $90.00 for the moment, these are out of my league!


So, continuing on my hunt I remembered a cute pair of boots I wanted back in high school. They were over $200 and my mom told me to just 'put the energy out in the universe' and be patient, of course at the time I was like 'but moooom!' And sure enough she was right! A few days later I found a pair almost identical (of a different brand) at Ross for $40.


I've been wanting to order something from AMI Clubwear for quite some time and imagine my surprise when browsing their collection of wedges, I found these for $19.99!


Photo: AMI Clubwear-CONGNAC




Since my birthday is coming up in a few weeks I've put a couple of things in my shopping cart. My hubby doesn't take 'hints' well, I'll just send him the wishlist! :)


Happy Shopping!











2 comments:

Tracy said...

Following you from MBC!
Tracy
www.thedailymomdiaries.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Lua, I'm your newest follower from twittermoms. Stop by and visit me at Healthy Living And A Balanced You... www.AliciaHunter.net

Post a Comment

I love comments!