Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The LOOK for LESS: Cute Summer Wedges





Last night I was browsing the net on my hunt for cute Summer wedges and I absolutely fell in love with these cute Steve Madden leather sling back wedges.


Photo: Steve Madden-TUSCAAN


Retailing at $90.00 for the moment, these are out of my league!


So, continuing on my hunt I remembered a cute pair of boots I wanted back in high school. They were over $200 and my mom told me to just 'put the energy out in the universe' and be patient, of course at the time I was like 'but moooom!' And sure enough she was right! A few days later I found a pair almost identical (of a different brand) at Ross for $40.


I've been wanting to order something from AMI Clubwear for quite some time and imagine my surprise when browsing their collection of wedges, I found these for $19.99!


Photo: AMI Clubwear-CONGNAC




Since my birthday is coming up in a few weeks I've put a couple of things in my shopping cart. My hubby doesn't take 'hints' well, I'll just send him the wishlist! :)


Happy Shopping!











3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi, I'm your newest GFC follower from TPRP, I hope you'll take a moment to follow me too at Mom of all Trades!

Tracy said...

Following you from MBC!
Tracy
www.thedailymomdiaries.blogspot.com

Alicia said...

Hi Lua, I'm your newest follower from twittermoms. Stop by and visit me at Healthy Living And A Balanced You... www.AliciaHunter.net

Post a Comment

I love comments!