Monday, October 4, 2010

Big News and More News!







Happy Monday!

I’m so excited to finally launch MissLuluBlogs.com and here we are!

There are some new things, and also some great news too!
This new site layout is similar to ‘BoardingtheMOTHERship’ but I want to be much more interactive and involve you, the readers!


I am happy to announce that I will be attending BlogWorld and New Media Expo courtesy of IZEA, The Social Media Company.  They’ve provided me a Full-Access pass that I plan on using to the fullest! I have so much to learn & so many people I am excited to meet.


blogworld












If you’re headed to BlogWorld Expo follow me on Twitter [@MissLuluBlogs] & let’s connect at the Expo! Since I’m sort of new to the bloggosphere I look forward to learning new things and becoming a more active participant in the blog community.


Are you headed to BlogWorld? Check out: ProBlogger’s 15 Tips for Getting the Most Out of BlogWorld Expo and did you know there are 130 Women Speaking at BlogWorld?

I have packed my BlogWorld schedule and will be attending quite a few scheduled talks as well as different Tweetups, Meetups and events! This year’s conference is in Vegas and there are a lot of parties planned. Here are some BlogWorld Safety Tips from the BlogWorld Blog.


Once I return, I look forward to sharing things I learned, adventures and great new people I meet and blogs/sites I discover.


Feel free to grab my new button & subscribe via e-mail in the sidebar to keep up to date on the latest from Miss Lulu!