Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hard Candy Cosmetics REVIEW



this review is part of the Cool for School blog bash

HardCandy_Logo











If you’re a regular reader of my blog you know how much of a makeup addict I am. When I contacted Hard Candy Cosmetics for this review, I was thrilled to hear back from them so quickly!


Trying out a new makeup line can sometimes be daunting, but Hard Candy cosmetics has something for everyone!


Hard Candy cosmetics makes a variety of products from eye shadow and eye liner to lip color and nail polish. Their products are sold exclusively at Wal-Mart stores and with the average product cost as $6, Hard Candy cosmetics are super affordable!


I was sent the following products for review:


 hcglamazon
Visibly Wet glossy lip pencil in the color Glamazon. The oversized lip pencil is a great addition to any makeup bag, especially on the go! The Visibly Wet pencil is a creamy, sheen color that is wonderful for everyday.


hcnail1
Just Nails nail color in Date Night. This nail color is rose pink color that is all glitter, which to be honest I have never tried. I am pleased to say I quite like the glitter nail polish! It’s subtle and pretty. (I used it over top another pink color)


hceye7
Take Me Out Liner eyeliner in Bullet. This silver eyeliner glides on easily, blends well and the color is very bold and vibrant. Honestly it’s been years since I bought anything other than black liner so I look forward to incorporating this eyeliner into some fun looks!


My favorite product from the Hard Candy line is their eye shadow duos. (I wasn’t sent any for review, but have purchased one for myself in the past.) Their highly pigmented shadows are great both wet or dry, and are available in several great color combinations.


Interested in learning more? Check out hard candy online, they’re connected!


Twitter: @hereshardcandy
Facebook: HARD CANDY
Web: www.hardcandy.com and www.walmart.com







I RECEIVED PRODUCTS FROM HARD CANDY COSMETICS FREE OF CHARGE IN ORDER TO REVIEW THEM AND SHARE MY OPINION WITH YOU. MY OPINIONS ARE 100% MY OWN AND ARE IN NO WAY INFLUENCED BY THE COMPANY. FOR MORE INFO ON MY PR and REVIEW POLICIES CLICK HERE.